Sunday, March 30, 2008

St Patrick's Day Cookies


I bought a package of shamrock cookies that came with frosting and sprinkles to decorate them. I thought it would be fun for the kids to decorate cookies one night after I got home from work. It was a little messy, but fun!





McKayla's cookie was very precise in the way it was decorated. She went on to decorate 2 other cookies after this one.
Charlie had fun putting jelly beans on her cookie and immediately picking them off to eat them! She was more interested in what Jensen was doing, he was almost close enough for her to reach him and his decorating plate.I think that Jensen's goal was to pile as many sprinkles and jelly beans as he possibly could onto one cookie!


1 comments:

Jessica said...

I loved looking at your blog. Too cute. It is fun to see how much your kiddos are growing. It is a fun way to keep up to date. Someday you will have to teach me how to quilt. I've done a few, but I'm no professional like you. Take care!!