
I just thought that she looked so cute when I went into her room after she had been put down for a nap. She was laying with her arm over her head and looked like a tiny dancer.
This one is from the day we blessed Charlie. Trevor's best freind, Alan Jensen, blessed Charlie. Her dress was so expensive, but when I saw it I fell in love with it and none of the other dresses would do! I made her bow and bracelet to match her dress.
I made a Jack-O-Lantern quilt for Halloween and Charlie loved to lay on it and scratch at the little pumpkins on the fabric on the back. This picture is from just about the time she started cooing and realizing that she was the one making noise.
Charlie still has her boppy. I never used it as a nursing pillow but we did let her sleep in in. I used it to keep her propped up a lot. Now when she is tired she will ask for a 'dee dee and my boppy'. She calls her blanket a dee dee, I am not sure where that came from but we all know what she wants when she cries for a dee dee.





0 comments:
Post a Comment