Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Quilts, one of my hobbies

Most know that I love to make quilts. I learned how to quilt from Susanne, Trevor's mom, when we lived with his parents while he went through Medic school. Here are a few of the ones I have made in the last few months. They are all baby quilts, they make up the quickest and are great for gifts, I like them anyway! This pink and brown pinweel quilt was made for Karie, she worked in the Riverwoods branch. The fabric was a little funky! When she saw it she told me she actually had a dress for her baby girl that had been made out of one of the fabrics that I had used in her quilt.

This one was for Jeff & Missy Fielding. I thought I would have pleanty of time to put this quilt together after we got back from our Disneyland vacation. Not really! I got a text message 3 days into vacation that Taylor just couldn't wait to get here, she was born about 6 week early! This is the first quilt I used 'rick-rack' on.


This is that last baby quilt that I finished. It was given to Amanda who had a baby boy, Raymond, earlier in March. Pinwheels are fun to make and work really good for baby quilts!

0 comments: