Monday, March 31, 2008

Maybe I'm Showing Off......

Here are a couple other baby quilts that I've made. I made both of them at the same time because my friend RoShan was having a baby and she didn't find out if it was a boy or a girl. I had myself convinced that she was having a boy! She did and just so happened that a few months later another friend of mine, Brandi, had a baby girl! It was great because I had both quilts done shortly after RoShan's baby, Karsyn, was born.


I like Jensen's peeping eyes over the top edge in this one!



2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are not showing off!!! You have a great talent and it's okay to share it. Where do you take them to get the fancy stitching done? I love that.

Shannon said...

Just have to mention one more thing. It's funny because I have just started to attempt to make baby blankets! I just bought boy and girl fabric and I can't wait until they are done. Although, I wouldn't want you to take a look too close. I am a beginner and they are nothing like yours!!! I hope I can do it. I am a little challenged at times!