2 Boys & 3 Girls
I love it!! my kids love their quilt you made them you are so awsome!! but you know me I have a hard time sewing a straight line.How was kenny!!
That is gorgeous Monica! I wish I could sew like that.
So cute Monica! Love the stars!
Oh my gosh you are so talented. I wish I could quilt but it's not for me. I will have to remember if I someday have another baby.
Wow girl! You have tons of talent. I love the quilt that you made for me when Sage was born. You are amazing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!! my kids love their quilt you made them you are so awsome!! but you know me I have a hard time sewing a straight line.
How was kenny!!
That is gorgeous Monica! I wish I could sew like that.
So cute Monica! Love the stars!
Oh my gosh you are so talented. I wish I could quilt but it's not for me. I will have to remember if I someday have another baby.
Wow girl! You have tons of talent. I love the quilt that you made for me when Sage was born. You are amazing!
Post a Comment