This year we spent the 4th of July weekend with lots of family and friends at my Aunt's cabin.
On Friday night a big group of us went to the rodeo in Hannah. It was lots of fun. Charlie hadn't been to a rodeo before and she wasn't sure what to expect. She covered her ears for the first little while when we got there - it was kind of funny.
Of course, the girls had to check out the cows.
Charlie had fun sitting with my cousin Joel - they were sharing McKayla's snowcone.
When the parade got over we went to the general store, mostly just to check it out. I almost hit my head on this Moose! Charlie thought it was pretty cool and just had to touch it.
McKayla spent a lot of time looking for lizards. She caught two and brought them home. Unfortunately, they didn't live long at our house.
Charlie and some of the other little kids played in the 'pool' at the cabin. We didn't take her swimming suit so it took a little bit for us to convince her that she could play in the water in her underwear.
I went on the 4wheeler for a ride Saturday night and I was covered in dust when I got back!
Look at these cute girls - just swinging on the porch.


2 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th!!! How nice to get away and spend time with family.
Looks like fun! It was good to see you for a minute at the carnie!
Post a Comment