Thursday, July 23, 2009

Charlie gets Tubes

Jensen has had two sets of tubes but this time around it was Charlie's turn.  We had to be at the hospital at 6:30am, which wouldn't have been too bad other than Charlie woke up at 4:00am and had no interest in going back to sleep.  She wanted chocolate milk that of course, she couldn't have - it was a bit of a struggle!
She was so cute with all of the check in stuff and when we changed her into her 'hospital jammies'.




They gave her some medicine that made her REALLY loopy before they took her back into surgery.  It was the funniest thing that I had seen in a very long time.  She wasn't so funny when they brought her back to us though, she cried almost the whole way home.  
Now she's doing tons better and hopefully the tubs will pay off.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the picture of her standing in her hospital jammies! Too cute! I hope that the tubes help her. They are usually a great thing to get done. Good luck!