McKayla's birthday was last week. I know I say the same thing every year but......I really can't believe that she is 11! It seems not so long ago that she was Charlie's age. The other thing that is just crazy is how much Charlie reminds me of McKayla when she was little. McKayla looked just like Charlie does.
We went to dinner Thursday & Friday and then McKayla and her friends went to a movie and ColdStone on Saturday. She got a coat, cloths, candy and a mini Utah helmet. We also gave her a ticket to the Rascal Flatts concert that is coming up in the end of February -
I got one for myself too so we can make it a 'girls night out'
Happy Birthday McKayla - We love you!



5 comments:
They sure grow up fast, huh? She is such a pretty girl. Looks like she had a fun b-day!
Happy Late Birthday to McKayla!! I remember when she was so tiny and I cannot believe that she is 11 either. WOW!! She is such a pretty girl, but would I expect anything different with having you as her mom? What a fun birthday!
I can't believe she is already 11... it doesn't seem like it was 11 years ago that we were prank calling people on the phone during work! Now we have had to act more grown up! :) She is a mini you!
Have fun at Rascal Flatts - sounds fun!
WOW 11 really!! she is so cute!! wish her a late B-day from us!! did Trevor talk to you about going out this weekend we would love to see you guys.
Have fun at the Rascal Flatts concert- what a fun gift (for both of you!)
Post a Comment