Monday, January 26, 2009

Did you dress yourself?

Sometime Jensen has a struggle dressing himself as you can see here.....
I took this picture at about 7pm - he had been wearing a zip up hoodie over this shirt.  When he took his jacket off and I noticed his shirt was on backwards - I was laughing!  I can see how he could put a t-shirt on backwards, but a polo shirt???
I really hope he grows out of this one...

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is freakin' hilarious! You'd think it would feel weird. I have a backwards-shirt kid too, but he hasn't done it with a polo yet.

Jessica said...

How funny! What a boy thing to do! I am cracking up, because that cannot feel good.

Staley's Stitches said...

That is so funny, I blame the Phelps traits!! Colby does that all the time. Now I can say it must be Luke's fault! LOL

Shannon said...

That is hilarious! Seriously that's a boy for you. They just don't pay attention to detail, do they? I think Jensen is looking a lot like your dad as he gets older.