Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miss Piggy.....in the house


The other night when I got home from work....this is what I found - Miss Piggy was in the house.  She is getting HUGE!

You can kind of see how big she is compared to Jensen & Charlie.  She is pretty mellow and loves to have her belly scratched.
We are starting to wonder how big she will get....she's already bigger than Charlie and I am sure she weighs as much as Jensen if not more!  We got her in May last year when she was about 2months old - she's about 10months old now.
p.s. Jensen wasn't asleep in these pictures I just thought the pictures were cuter with his eyes closed.




5 comments:

Skelley Family said...

Holy Cow Monica! Your little Miss piggy isn't so little anymore! I am cracking up! I love it!

Jessica said...

These pictures are great! Miss Piggy has gotten huge! WOW! How fun for your kiddos.

Shannon said...

You are much braver than I could ever be. I can't imagine a pig in my house! But Miss piggy seems really sweet. Your kids will grow up and say remember that pig we had! Great family memories you will have, I must admit!

Staley's Stitches said...

That is so awesome!! just onw question, How do you house train a pig?????? You'll have to get back to me with that one.

cassi said...

She is getting huge!!