Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go UTES!

For the last 2 seasons I have gone to the UTAH home games with my parents.  The game on Saturday night, was one of the BEST!
Even before the game ended they had collapsed the goal posts and there were tons of fans on the sidelines.  This was probably one of the funnest games that I have been too.

I have friends that are all BLUE; this is Jeff that I work with.  At half time we both had a reason to be smiling but by the end of the game the smiles were all mine.  

UTAH beat BYU 48-24
They are now headed to a BCS Bowl Game & so am I!  We have to wait until December 7 to find out where they will be playing.

Until then, this sign says it all!

2 comments:

Life in the Alps of Switzerland said...

you're too cute monica....i love that you "found" me...and it would appear that the UTAH blood runs deep in our family.. MK called me on Sunday, and the first thing i asked was if she had the flue...no she said...Utah beat BYU last night...i should have known. Wish we lived closer so we could join in on all the fun.
You have a beautiful family...and yes, we are all pretty much doing the same thing....kids, laundry, trying to be good mommies and wife's...and as far as my life goes it's not always easy...but oh so worth it. love you girl! hugs and kisses from afar. kenz

CHUNTZ said...

What a game! You guys look great! Poor Fielding in blue ha ha ha!