Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moab for Thanksgiving Weekend

On Thursday after eating Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house and stopping to visit Trevor's parents we left for Moab.  Brayde, my nephew, came with us for the weekend.
 
We went with some friends that all have jeeps.  Most of our time was spent out on the trails and we only had one 'break down' - Trevor had to replace a U-joint on our jeep.  The weather was beautiful and the kids loved going out in the jeep.
The scenery was so cool!  It is amazing how you can look one direction and there are really jagged, flat topped cliffs and when you turn and look the other way it is almost bubbly looking rock formations.  Riding in the jeep makes me really nervous but the views were worth it.



5 comments:

cassi said...

What a fun adventurous Thanksgiving!! You are brave girl!

And I love your family picture on the side bar!

Shannon said...

So you have a jeep now. I shouldn't be surprised knowing Trevor and his toys! Looks like a lot of fun and I would be nervous too.

Brandi said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I had fun when we went there. And it made me nervous too!

The Ellertson Family said...

It looks like you all had a great time!

jaMi n' beRt said...

looks like you had a great weekend.. moab is a good time!