It is 6:45 and I should have already been in and out of the shower and half way done with my hair by this time in the morning. Instead, I turned the computer on almost an hour ago and started checking blogs....
I have come across a few people that I haven't seen since I got out of high school, that's a long time ago! I know I shouldn't be surprised to find that so many of them are doing a lot of the same things that I am with my family, but I am. Am I the only one that feels like I am the only one chasing a 2 year old princess, trying to keep tabs on a busy boy, and scared to death of my oldest getting to the 'pre-teen' age, trying to keep up the house and work full time?
I love seeing every one's kids, pictures and everyday lives! I'll try to leave a comment, even just a short one on all of the new blogs that I come across. I would love to see a comment from any of you that come across my blog through those comments, even if you just leave me your name and a link to your blog.
That is going to have to be all for this morning, I have to get to ready for the day so I'm not too late for work. I hope everyone that 'finds' my blog enjoys what I have to post & have a great day!


4 comments:
Monica, It is so good to here from you. It has been a while I saw you right after you had charlie. Your family is so adorable. I hope you don't mind I am going to put your blog on my blog so I can keep in touch. Kellie
MONICA, wow it has been forever. your family is adorable. I can't belive how much Jensen looks like Trevor. How have you guys been?? I can tell busy keeping up with everything. I agree with you it is a blast finding peoples bloggs and seeing how cute their families are and seeing who their kids look like. I think my two definatly look more like me...shantiell as a boy I guess.
Hi Monica I went to school with you and trevor I don't know if you remember me? I hope you don't mind if I put your link on my blog! My Blog Is rightsellfamily.blogspot.com
Hello!!!
It's been soooo long. I got your blog through Shyrell and Shanalee. I've totally been blog stocking you. So feel free to stock me! Your family is adorable. Holy cow we are getting old. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. It happens all to quickly, and the teen age years scare the crap out of me to. I'm hoping that my kids NEVER do the things I did. Haha!
Karin
Post a Comment