Thursday, October 2, 2008

Isn't she cute!?!

Charlie loves books! We have a book shelf next to the stairs that go into the kitchen and more times than not, the stairs are covered in books. The other night wasn't any different.....
She got a bunch of books out and laid on the bottom stair 'reading' them. I love how she crossed her legs in this one. She has always crossed her legs and sometimes it is so dang cute!

Then she told me that she needed a blanket and she wanted to take a rest. After I covered her she started to pretend to be asleep - snoring and everything.
She is so fun to watch right now - saying and doing the cutest things!
PS - We are leaving for Disneyland early in the morning and we can't wait, even Trevor is excited! I am sure there will be a post overload when we get back so consider yourselves warned...

4 comments:

Jen said...

She is a doll. What a fun age, huh? When you just want to freeze time. Love it!

Heidi J. said...

Charlie is so cute!! I hope you guys have alot of fun!

itsahalesofalife said...

Hey Monica, I found your blog through Jodie Murray my cousin and I wanted to check in on your family and see how things are going! You look great. Your kids are so dang cute! I hope to keep in better contact with each other.
Love Danielle Hales (Sabey)

cassi said...

She is so cute and getting so big!! Hope you are having fun at Disneyland!!! Can't wait to see pics.