Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Disneyland Vacation...

Our family went on vacation last week ~ to Disneyland. I took a TON of pictures so if you hae some time......enjoy!


Random pictures of our fun



The Parade of Dreams and The Disney Pixar Play Parade



These ones may be a little hard to see ~ let me explain....
Charlie loves to talk on the phone, she's such a GIRL! This morning we were almost ready to leave the hotel and head to the parks when she got a hold of my phone. McKayla had called my mom and then let Charlie talk ~ she climed up on the table and settled in to be on the phone...


On Monday we went to the Princess Lunch at Ariel's Grotto. It was so fun to watch Charlie get excited each time a new Princess came to our table. She was STARSTRUCK!

While we were in California it was HOT! (on Tuesday it was 99) We decided to spend one of our days there at the beach. We went to New Port Beach on Wednesday and the kids loved it! I made the mistake of setting a bag of Doritos on the blanket ~ it took about 5 seconds for a Seagull to swoop in and open the bag! Don't worry, the birds also tried to get into the licorice too.
We had a great time on vacation! minus Charlie getting sick in the truck again.....On the way home we stopped in Prim (about 45 miles south of LasVegas) to get breakfast and fuel. Right before we were ready to get out of the truck, she threw up ~alot~ We ended up throwing her car seat in the dumpster and had to make another stop in Vegas to buy a new one. I also had to wash her off in the sink, cold water only, of McDonalds. She was so mad at me! Next time we are getting Dramamine for her ~ no question on that one. It was fun to be away but we were all ready to be home. I hope you enjoy all of the pictures!

5 comments:

The Ellertson Family said...

It looks like fun! I can't wait til we go in a month!

Heidi J. said...

Oh I love all the pitures!! it makes me want to go back.

Jessica said...

Oh I want to go soooo bad!! It looks like you guys had a great time. Your kids are way too cute!

Brad and Jana said...

It looks like you had a great time! I want to go this next spring!

walkerbunch said...

Hi Monica,
It's Kelly (Nelson). I saw your blog and I just wanted to compliment you on your beautiful family. It looks like you guys had a fun trip. -I'm so jealous! Keep in touch okay.