Jensen turned 8 today! I can't believe it - wasn't it just yesterday he was a baby? It sure seems like it.
We went to see the new movie "IGOR" and then went to Chili's for dinner. Not the funnest birthday party - I know.
We made him wait to open his presents until Charlie got home. She went with my parents for the afternoon because she doesn't do well at the movies yet. You would have thought that we were making him wait a week to open them the way he was acting!
Charlie was singing 'Happy Birthday to Charlie' instead of Jensen and when he was opening his gifts she finally sang to Jensen instead of herself.
He got 2 Indiana Jones Lego sets and some books from my parents. He was so excited about all of it. He is in the family room right now working on the big Lego set and plans to take the books with us when we drive to Disneyland in a couple of weeks! I still can't believe he is EIGHT! It is so crazy to see my kids getting so big and he's not even the worst - McKayla will be 11 in January.


5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!
Cool - they grow up way too fast, huh? He's such a cute kid!
Tons of fun new pictures! I loved looking at all of them and reading about them too. I can't believe that Jensen is 8!! That is crazy to me. Wow time sure flies! I love keeping up with you guys!
Happy B-Day Jens I can't get over how fast time has went by.I loved all the pictuers congrat to Casey.
Happy Late Birthday Jensen!!!
Post a Comment