Sunday, September 21, 2008

Miss Piggy Update...

Just in case you were wondering - we still have the pig! She is growing fast. This picture gives you a little idea of how big she is getting. She really is just like a dog! If I leave the back door open she follows me inside and if the door just doesn't get shut tight, she pushes her way in! She followes Boone around the back yard when he is out of his kennel and comes running when we call her. Last week we had the 'pig gate' open so we could take the garbage cans out to the road and she wondered out in the front yard. It was time for McKayla and Jensen to leave for school and she started to follow them down the street! I had to call Trevor out side to catch her and bring her back. How funny is that - my kids were late to school because their pet PIG followed them from home!!!

1 comments:

cassi said...

I bet the teachers have not heard that excuse before!