The other morning Charlie brought her doll play pen out into the hall while I finished getting ready for work. She pushed Jensen into it and then she said "teek a nap, Jensen!"
Then she covered him with her fabric - if it isn't an actuall blanket, she will call it 'my fabric!' She didn't want Jensen to get out even though he had to finish getting ready for school.
It is so fun to watch the kids play together! Poor Jensen has so many 'moms'!!! I don't think that will change any time soon. I guess it is good for him.



4 comments:
That is too cute. He is a good sport, my boys couldn't do it.
Too bad it won't even change when he gets married... poor boys, huh? Your kids are so cute!
I can't wait to see my girls play together. Charlie is so cute and her hair is so long! Jensen must be a good sport! Names for a girl well I like Cienna/Sienna don't know how to spell it. We'll see.
How cute! What a good sport Jense is.
Post a Comment