Monday, July 21, 2008

Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse

Okay - I just have to let every one know that today I finished Eclipse. WOO - HOO!!! This one took me longer to read than I wanted to, summer gets so busy, I think it was my favorite though. So I am now waiting, with the rest of the female population for Breaking Dawn. I have not been 'sucked in' to a series of books or any one book for that matter ever before! These books are so good! I am going to Michigan at the end of August - for a football game - and I plan to read Breaking Dawn on the plane. My husband thinks I am crazy! and I can't wait to see the movie either. Anyone up for a 'girls night out'?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to know I'm not the only crazy one! I'm about to start Eclipse. I'm definitely hooked. Good grief - what are we, teenagers? My hubby thinks I'm nuts too, but today he did ask me if I'm an Edward or Jacob fan! He's been talking to the girls he works with!

cassi said...

I read those too. In fact, I own the last copy because of an unfortunate instance involving the library copy of the book and a stove burner- oops.

Looks like you have been having lots of fun!

jaMi n' beRt said...

monica, glad you liked the books..i am not a big reader myself, but i loved these! I am with you and i cant wait until BD comes out...maybe i can get my house clean again (self bribbery)..:) although i am a little jealous..you get uninterupted time for reading ;) ..bert thinks i am crazy too..but i think he is secretly thinking of reading them..just to have conversation..but you never said if you were an edward of jacob fan? have you seen the second trailer for the movie.. looks good!! 'girls night out' sounds like a date in the making...loves! glad you loved them..