Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little Miss Mom

I had forgotten about these pictures......they were taken a few weeks ago.
Charlie loves to play with her dolls. She is always wrapping them up in blankets, finding her sippy cup to feed them and changing their diapers. I took these pictures one morning after I had gotten her out of bed and changed her diaper, she told me her baby had a 'poopy' diaper and she needed the wipes....
She laid the doll on the floor and opened the diaper....
Then got out a wipe.....
Here - she told the baby 'it's ok baby your poopy'.....Then I had to help her put a diaper back on the doll - and don't worry - we couldn't use the one she had just removed because it was a poopy diaper. I had to find another doll diaper to help her put on the baby. Then she wanted a bottle for the baby - in the cupboard I still have all of her bottles that she hasn't used for months.
Well.....it's not enough to have a clean diaper and a bottle - she then wanted help into the rocking chair....
While she was 'feeding' the baby in the rocking chair - she was singing to it too! It was so cute to watch her play and a little bit of a reality check to see all of the things that she pays so close attention to.

2 comments:

Jess Schonberg said...

I love her so much! Remember when I was preggers she would stick her bottle in my belly button?!?! She is so funny1 Love you guys!

cassi said...

I love it, that is so cute!