Monday, July 28, 2008

Remember When.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

I think it's fun to take a trip down memory lane, and it's always good to have a laugh or smile about the past. So leave a comment and I'll do the same for you.:)

Thanks Jess!

5 comments:

Heidi J. said...

I have been thinking and one memory I will never forget was when we went camping and Jensen was not quit one yet but that boy was so black from playing in the dirt. I still have a picture of him I will have to give you one.that was alot of fun we need to do it agian soon. I rember the first time I met you I thought you were so cute and nice. I thought it is nice to meet someone that is as out going as I am because we all know how Alan is and he is not even close to being loud.thanks for being such good friends.
p.s. I had to laugh about Alan and trevor being grumpy old men together because it is so true.Ha, Ha

cassi said...

I remember always trekking over to your side of the CU and talking about everything, especially all the fun little things going on with our work! ;) Oh, and our Parade of Homes days. I also remember the little "party" we had on my last day and the sweet gift you put together of all the fun scrapbook stuff. And, how can I forget when your little Jensen would come visit the CU.

It was nice talking to you yesterday!

Jessica said...

Hey, I guess that I will have to say ditto about the comment that you left on my blog. Too funny! I remember a lot of country dancing. Mostly "ugly girl dancing". hee-hee Remember the time that we howled to George Strait songs while driving around. Boy we were goofs. We always had a dang fun time no matter what!! I'll never forget when we were house sitting and Jared snuck in and scared us to death. Why of all nights did I sleep out on the couch. Also chasing the stupid sheep and trying to separate them back out after someone let them all in together. Oh how I miss our craziness. Love ya! You are the best!

Jen said...

Jess took mine! When Jared scared the crap out of you two when you were house sitting! That was crazy. I always loved your laugh - it's the best!

Jess Schonberg said...

Hmm pretty sure we just talked about this but I have to bring it up again! Remember the night of your horrible farts and it was soo bad Trevor didnt even want me to smell them! you can fart with the best of them..its a Lawrence girl thing! And remember how we had the idea to get up and go to the gym at like 5 and you couldnt ever wake me up..sorry bout that!