Monday, August 4, 2008

Coolin' off in the Pool

Poor Miss Piggy is dying in the summer heat! (aren't we all?) On Friday night we put a little bit of water in the pool, only about an inch or so deep. She got in and started to roll around in the water. It was SO funny to watch!After she rolled on both of her sides she sat up and scooted her belly in the water. I am sure the cold water feld really good to her after being outside all day in the 100 degree heat. I still can't believe how big she is getting so fast! -There is a cherry tree in our back yard and she LOVES to eat the ones that fall to the ground. I am sure that is where her belly is coming from.-
After she got out of the water, she went to this corner on the house and used it as a scratchin post - just like a cat or dog would have done.
On Sunday afternoon Garrett borrowed our lawn mower while we were in Salt Lake. He called us to say that she had 'charged' after him as he was coming through the back yard to get the mower. So we have a 'guard pig' now! haha

2 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

What the...Monica? I told you not to put pics of Amber on your blog! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

cassi said...

That belly on the first picture- love it!