Last night we went with a bunch of friends to the Demolition Derby in Kamas. I have never been to one before and neither had the kids. Here are a few of the cars before the derby started.
This one was the kid's favorite car. As you can see - it was painted like NEMO and it said 'Kiss my Fin' across the trunk.
Here is Trevor entertaining Charlie while we waited for the action to start.
And the girls - McKayla and Shelbee - don't they look thrilled to be there?
I am so glad we took jackets! Charlie wanted her's off, but that didn't last much longer after this picture was taken of me and her. Just our luck - a huge, dark cloud had rolled in just before we got there and it rained, off and on, the whole night. The first little bout was the worst, but it deffinately did not feel like a late July night. -not a bad thing, it could have been worse-
This one is from the begining of the first heat.
There were tons of cars entered - this is just a little bit of the action.
We all had so much fun watching the derby. I love when I can catch Jensen's smile like this. He had a blast!
Here is one of the cars that held up during the heat it was in. It got to come back in the main event.
These two - didn't do so well....
Here are the boys, Austin, Jensen & Jestin, watching the cars.
And Charlie checking out the croud behind us....
I finally got a smile out of the girls - I guess they dicided that it isn't so bad to hang out with the family after all.
I am even doing better at gettin in the picture myself. It helps when Trevor cooperates too! Aren't we such a cute couple?! ;)
We all had a lot of fun - even sitting in the rain all night. I am sure we will go back again next year.
Sorry for all the big pictures - I just can't help myself!!!
This one was the kid's favorite car. As you can see - it was painted like NEMO and it said 'Kiss my Fin' across the trunk.
Here is Trevor entertaining Charlie while we waited for the action to start.
And the girls - McKayla and Shelbee - don't they look thrilled to be there?
I am so glad we took jackets! Charlie wanted her's off, but that didn't last much longer after this picture was taken of me and her. Just our luck - a huge, dark cloud had rolled in just before we got there and it rained, off and on, the whole night. The first little bout was the worst, but it deffinately did not feel like a late July night. -not a bad thing, it could have been worse-
This one is from the begining of the first heat.
There were tons of cars entered - this is just a little bit of the action.
We all had so much fun watching the derby. I love when I can catch Jensen's smile like this. He had a blast!
Here is one of the cars that held up during the heat it was in. It got to come back in the main event.
These two - didn't do so well....
Here are the boys, Austin, Jensen & Jestin, watching the cars.
And Charlie checking out the croud behind us....
I finally got a smile out of the girls - I guess they dicided that it isn't so bad to hang out with the family after all.
I am even doing better at gettin in the picture myself. It helps when Trevor cooperates too! Aren't we such a cute couple?! ;)
We all had a lot of fun - even sitting in the rain all night. I am sure we will go back again next year.Sorry for all the big pictures - I just can't help myself!!!


3 comments:
Fun - I've always secretly wanted to go to a demolition derby. Looks like a crazy fun time!
Hey we love derbys they are doing on for the fist time at the county fair in spanish fork on the 16th.we are going to go if you guys would like to go let me know.I think I am getting tickets next week. I love the pictures of charlie changeing her baby her and syd would get along great.
Um did you know Im obsessed with demolition derbys! Thanks for the invite you punk! PS I MISS YOU and our uccu phone fights!
Post a Comment