I took today off of work to go to Seven Peaks. Me, McKayla and Jensen went swiming with Audra, Kyler, Callie and Jared. I have not been there in years. (It makes me feel old to be able to say that and really mean it) We had so much fun! We spent about 6 hours there most of the time we hung out in the Wave Pool. I don't know how many of you have been there recently but there are some new slide/rides there. One of them is the 'Boomerang'. It is kind of a half pipe type slide. I have gone it once before a few years ago but it was still scary! We got to the top of the line and Jared went by himself and Audra and Callie followed him. Then it was my turn. Me and McKayla had a double tube and I had to be in the front seat of the tube. HOLY CRAP! I am so afraid of hights and to have to look down that slide being in the front of the tube is so nerve racking!!! I am glad that Audra, Callie and Jared got to stand at the bottom of the slide and watch my face as we had our turn. I know that they wish they would have had a camera so that could be shared!
Needless to say we will be trying to go back again at least one more time this summer, hopefully on a day that Trevor can come too. Next time I'll make sure that I get sunscreen on myself as well as my kids because I will be paying the price for forgetting to cover myself!!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
A day off of work.......
Posted by the LAWRENCE family at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment