Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miss Piggy!

This is our PIG!!! This first one is is Miss Piggy sleeping last night. She lays in the ivy at the edge of the driveway. I think it is pretty funny! When I was taking pictures of her, she didn't even flinch. Doesn't every girl love to have her toenails painted? Well, this wasn't the easiest thing to do, I actually think it is easier to paint Charlie's toenails. Trevor had to pick her up to hold her while I painted.....then he switched her to the other side so I could finish. I only painted her front feet this time. Maybe I'll try for all four tomorrow!We have had Miss Piggy for two months now and she has at least doubled in size and probably more! She is still lots of fun. That is until she takes off to the neighbors yards and we have to track her down. Jensen had to carry her home earlier tonight and she SQUEALED the whole way home! It was really funny and embarasing at the same time.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

ok I don't think I would of ever thought to paint a pigs feet! That's too funny!

Skelley Family said...

Seriously, that is hillarious!!!!!

cassi said...

Monica, that is really funny. I love that you did that, and that you took pictures for your blog (of course!)