We spent the 4th of July with a bunch of friends at Randy & Tralae's house. I know that my pictures here are a little backwards but I am sure we can all deal with that......
McKayla and Trevor were playing kick-ball when I got this shot. They were having so much fun! When their game was done we moved to the driveway to do our fireworks. There were about 6 families together and we all brought a 'few' fireworks to do. The kids had so much fun watching us light them. I love this picture here of Charlie with her ankles crossed - she does this all of the time, even when she is asleep.






We also spent some time playing and watching everyone else play ROCK BAND. McCall is the one singing on the table. She is only 8 and knew more of the lyrics to the songs than I did! There is also a picture of Trevor and Jensen here.....I don't remember what Jensen had done, but Trevor was going to dip his head in the water!!!






These all are from earlier in the evening.....obviously. Charlie entertained herself with the play kitchen insied. She was 'cooking' hot dogs. McKayla and Jensen took turns riding the motorcycle while Trevor played horseshoes with the guys. The kids all had a blast playing in the water and sand box and jumping on the trampoline. It is always fun to get together with friends like this, I just wish it didn't take a major holiday for all of us to 'have time' to do it.

1 comments:
Charlie does look adorable sitting there!!! Way cute!
Post a Comment