Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby Dallin


Last weekend, on the 21st, my little brother Luke and his wife Raegan had a baby boy, Dallin.  We went to the hospital on Sunday afternoon to see him.  He is way cute!!!  Charlie loves babies so as you can see....she was very interested in him.  Jensen was funny because when we got out of the car I told him to leave his toys in the car in case he wanted to hold the baby.  He assured me that he didn't want to hold the baby so he brought in his toys.  Needless to say......he didn't want to let anyone else hold Dallin once he got him.  McKayla got to hold him for a few minutes in between Jensen's turns - I thought it would be the other way around.



Even today when we were at my mom's house, he wanted to be the only one that held the baby

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute tube top and little baby boy!

CHUNTZ said...

Monica...Im so happy you found me! I miss calling you at work and harrassing you! How are things!?
PS so cute baby tell your brother congrats!