Last weekend we took the kids to have their picutres taken, mostly because I wanted pictures of Charlie close to her 2nd birthday. We just went to the portrait studio at the Orem Target and the pictures turned out really CUTE!Charlie tried to be so helpful, she would tell Kayla and Jense where to sit, when to lay on their bellies and when to smile. She is always so 'in charge'.
This is my absolute favorite one of Charlie..... it shows so much of her personality!



I figured since we were already going I might as well get pictures of all 3 of them. I think McKayla looks older than 10 - she is so beautiful!!!
And Jensen is such a charmer. He always sneaks in a mischievous grin in the group pictures - such a BOY!


2 comments:
Love Love Love these pictures of your kids. Charlie is such a ham. They are all so adorable and it totally reminds me that I need to go get my kids pictures done!!!!
Way cute pictures of your kid! Love the feet pictures myself. The top one of Charlie is so adorable. It sure does show personality!!!
Post a Comment