Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tim McGraw Concert

Friday night me and Jensen went to the Tim McGraw concert at the USANA Ampitheatre. Casey and Jenny weren't able to use their tickets so we did. It was a lot of fun. The weather was warm but not too hot and even thought we didnt't get there way early - we still didn't have to bad of seats out on the lawn. This is the first concert that Jensen has been to so he didn't really know what to expect but I think he liked it. While the opening act performed we took turns taking pictures of each other and then tried to get a good one of both of us. Jensen also took a TON of pictures of the planes that would fly over - sorry I didn't share any of those here! ;) I didn't recognize the first band that played but the second act was Jason Aldean.....he was pretty good!





There were lots of people there and the group in front of us kept growing! There were a few times that Jensen had to move around so he could get a better view. He also had fun taking the camera with him so he could get some pictures from the spots that he moved around to.



By the time Tim McGraw came out on stage it was dark and I didn't let Jensen walk away from our blanket. We were back far enough that he was just a white shirt on the stage - that is how I pointed him out to Jense. That is when the 'piggy-back' started! He was on my back for the better part of the 2 hours that Tim was on stage. I am sure I will pay the price for that for the rest of the weekend! We had lots of fun - THANKS Casey & Jenny for the tickets!!! (I don't know why this picture was blury - the guy that took it tried twice and both of them were blury so I picked the best one to post. It wouldn't have had anything to do with the beer in his hand would it? hahaha)

2 comments:

Skelley Family said...

How fun! We actually had tickets to country jam in Grand Junction Colorado for today, Saturday. But we ended up giving ours away too. Tim Mcgraw is gonna be there. O'well. Glad you had a great time. So, how did Jensen get to be the lucky one to go with you? Looks like he had fun spending time with his mom!

cassi said...

How fun!