This afternoon Jensen and Charlie took advantage of the nice weather. They took the sidewalk chalk out in the driveway. I drew with them for a little bit; notice the flower behind Charlie, that is what I did. I can't stand the feel of the chalk though!
Jensen had a specific idea of what he wanted to draw....
Charlie just scribbled and pounded the chalk on the ground, breaking it.
This is Jensen's chalk drawing of 'Yoda' that is now in our driveway. I love the light-sabres that he added. He loves 'Star Wars'.

Jensen had a specific idea of what he wanted to draw....
Charlie just scribbled and pounded the chalk on the ground, breaking it.
This is Jensen's chalk drawing of 'Yoda' that is now in our driveway. I love the light-sabres that he added. He loves 'Star Wars'.


4 comments:
I love the sidewalk chalk pictures..I havnt seen you guys in forever! Come over and play soon! I get all my cute blog layouts at Pyzam.com check it out!
Monica!! Hi this is Jami Wright(jones).. your family is soo cute! You are a good little mom.. it was fun to check in on you and the fam.. your kids are darling!
Monica!!!
Hey you. It was so fun to see your blog. Your kids are so dang cute! I had no idea Trevor was a fireman, that is awesome. I can't believe how fast time fly's when you have kids. You look so good. Take care and tell Casey hi for me!
If you didn't know, it's Molly Pontious Skelley!!!!!
Post a Comment