We went to the Elertson's house Friday night to watch the Jazz game. They have a couple of horses and the kids went for a ride.
Kayla rode for a little bit with Charlie. Then Charlie got off and Kayla rode by herself for a while. She is allergic to horses but that doesn't stop her from wanting to ride any time she can!

Kayla rode for a little bit with Charlie. Then Charlie got off and Kayla rode by herself for a while. She is allergic to horses but that doesn't stop her from wanting to ride any time she can!


1 comments:
That looks like so much fun. We just bought a Bay mare. The kids just love her. Anyhow, Monica, anytime I think about you, I just smile, and even sometimes laugh out loud just thinking about your laugh. It was so much fun in FFA with you. You are such a wonderful person. I miss ya!
Post a Comment