Tonight at Grandpa's house Charlie found his reading glasses. Of corse, she had to try them on. She had the on up-side-down when she put them on herself. It was so funny!
She would get them on and start pulling faces. She kept putting them on and taking them off to put them back in the case for about 10 minutes. We were all laughing and I am sure that is what kept her performing!
With help, she had them on the right way; they are bigger than her head. She is such a 'show-off' sometimes!

She would get them on and start pulling faces. She kept putting them on and taking them off to put them back in the case for about 10 minutes. We were all laughing and I am sure that is what kept her performing!
With help, she had them on the right way; they are bigger than her head. She is such a 'show-off' sometimes!

1 comments:
I love how they try to put them on themselves. I was trying to find a pair at American Eagle the other day and Cambree would keep taking them off the stand and putting them on. Charlie is so cute it's nothing like being at grandpa's house playing with his glasses!
Post a Comment