Saturday, July 11, 2009

Charlie turns 3

Charlie loves princesses, so for her birthday this year she got lots of princess stuff & she absolutely LOVED it!
I can't believe how fast the last 3 years have gone by.  It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were bringing her home from the hospital and she was as small as some of the dolls she plays with now.
She is such a cute little girl and she runs the show at our house.
Princess Charlie!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE little GIRLS!!! Happy BIRTHDAY to CHARLIE and I'm sure she is LOVING all her PRINCESS stuff.

Jessica said...

Happy birthday Charlie! I cannot believe that she is 3! Where does the time go! She is so dang cute and what a little princess. Too much fun!

cassi said...

Look how big she is!! Happy Birthday Charlie!

Heidi J. said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Charlie!!

Staley's Stitches said...

OMG!!! 3 are you kidding??? It goes by way too fast! I remember when she was just little tiny. She is adorable!! Good luck with the 3s I hope girls are easier than boys cause my boys made the 3s horrible LOL