Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My 30th Birthday

So, Friday I turned 30!

Trevor told me that we had 'dinner reservations' and that I had to be ready to go at 7:30.  I went to a wedding reception and then headed home to change out of my work cloths.  My brother and sister-in-law picked up the kids and we headed to 'dinner'.  That's when Trevor got a phone call that he needed to stop by a CPR class for a minute to help out.  That wasn't anything out of the ordinary, so I didn't think anything of it.
In a couple of days Trevor managed to put together a suprise party for my birthday.

Isn't there always a little kid with their finger in the frosting???

7 comments:

cassi said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!! How sweet of Trevor to plan a surprise birthday party for you!

JACC said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Jessica said...

What a good husband to plan a surprise party for you! I'm glad that you had a good birthday. I wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. Love ya and miss ya tons!

Shannon said...

Join the club!!! Happy 30th Birthday that is so sweet of Trev to surprise ya!

Marshell said...

Wow! What a great party! Hope you had fun.

ShayLynn said...

What a good hubby to plan a party for you! 30 is coming my way soon but I just feel like there is no need for celebration... hopefully you are enjoying it!

Kellie :) said...

Happy really late birthday Monica!! Hope you had a fun time.