Monday, March 16, 2009

There's a Mouse in the Pig Food!


I went out to feed Miss Piggy and Boone and this is what I found.....
Jensen had left the lid off of the the pig food can and a small mouse had gotten into it.  I had picked up the can and it jumped at me.  Of course, I screamed and dropped the can.  The mouse didn't get out though, so I took it in the house to show Trevor and the girls.  Charlie wanted NOTHING to do with even looking at the mouse!  It was kind of funny - is that child abuse?  She was scared to death of the mouse.  I picked her up to lean over the can and show her the mouse and she grabbed a hand full of my hair at the base of my head and wouldn't let go!  She wouldn't even lean over to see the mouse when Trevor was holding her.

I finally took the mouse back out side to let it go.  I turned the pig food can on it's side so the mouse could run out.  Miss Piggy must have been starving - even though I had just fed her, oh yeah...she's a pig - and she couldn't get far enough into the can.  The mouse on the other hand became a toy for Boone.  He kept pawing at it and then he would pick it up in his mouth and move across the lawn, drop it and play with it some more.  It was funny to see him with the mouse in his mouth because all you could see was the tail hanging out!  

1 comments:

Jess Schonberg said...

That is so grose! I hate mice more than anything!!

PS thanks again for the yummy dinner!