Big dogs stink - there's just no way around it! Even so, Jensen loves to have Boone sleep in the house with him. I guess it is better than listening to him bark from his kennel. On the weekends Jensen likes to seep up stairs so he can watch tv -mostly Star Wars-The Clone Wars- He brought Boone inside and the dog headed straight down stairs to Jensen's room. Jense had to coax him back upstairs to sleep in the family room. I won't let the dog on the couch so Jensen moved cushions to the floor and laid out towels for Boone to sleep on. I am sure when I was taking these pictures, Boone thought I was going to send him outside, he stayed by Jensen all night long though.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sometimes little dogs get stinky too! Love the pictures of him laying on a towel by Jensen. So cute.
Post a Comment