Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Roses....Heart Shaped Cookies....and Packages in the Mail?
When Trevor came home from work on Saturday morning he brought me roses.  I made cookies later that morning and McKayla helped me decorate them.  Then the kids got a Valentine's package in the mail...

I thought it would be a cute idea to mail the kids a package with their Valentines this year.  Mail is so much cooler when you're a kid!  Especially when the package is stuffed with candy.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun idea to mail the kids valentines! You are an awesome mom! I'm sure that they loved getting a package! Looks like you guys had a great day!

Heidi J. said...

I love that idea how fun!! my kids would love that.you are awsome!!

cassi said...

What a cute little mom you are! I bet they LOVED getting the mail and having it be fun packages for them!

Jess Schonberg said...

You always have such good ideas! Such a show off!!

ps thanks for the yummy cookies...just adds to my 30 pounds!!