Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow Shoeing


Saturday afternoon we went snow shoeing up American Fork Canyon.  It was me, the kids, grandma and grandpa.  It was the first time that we tried to take Charlie with us.  My dad pulled her in a sled and she slept most of the time.  Kayla and grandma headed back to the car before we got to the gate so me, Jensen and my dad with Charlie attached went up into the Granite Flats campground.  There wasn't  as much snow as there was last year.  Charlie did ok in the sled....until she woke up.  She fell out of the sled a couple of time and didn't think it was as funny as we did....whoops!  We ended up carrying her back to the car and she's heavy!  Jensen had fun, he had snow caked up the back of his legs and was soaking wet by the time we decided to go back to the car....such a boy.


5 comments:

Skelley Family said...

Hey....what a fun thing to do! I love it! Maybe we should try sometime!

CHUNTZ said...

I better get an invite next time!

The Ellertson Family said...

Looks like sooo much fun!!

cassi said...

Monica- I am so sad I missed seeing you in Utah!!!!! Fun snowshoeing pics though!

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love Charlie sleeping on the sled!