Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Pictures

For the last couple of years I have had a family picture taken in the fall so I have one to use for our Christmas card.  Here are the ones we did a couple of weeks ago...


I think that they turned out really good.  Now I just have to decide which one to use on the Christmas card.


7 comments:

The Ellertson Family said...

Your pictures turned out GREAT!!!

Shannon said...

They turned out really GOOD!!! I would have a hard time choosing which one I like the best!!! How's good old UCCU? Hope you are doing good!

itsahalesofalife said...

Monica~
All of the pictures are so cute!! Good luck picking the cutest one!

Heidi J. said...

I have always loved all your pictures Alan said what does she do get pictures every month I said no she just alot better then we are.don't worry I gave him a smack for that comment. the kids are getting so big I love them and good luck picking them out they are all so cute!!

Jeff and Kellie said...

your family pictures turned out so freakin cute. and charlie is a doll, she cracks me up. hope everything is going okay :)

Jess Schonberg said...

I LOVE the pictures! I think for the cards you should use the one where you guys are standing up. I love that one!

Jessica said...

These pictures turned out so good! Your kids are dang cute!! You look great too! Okay and how did you get Trevor to participate and smile so well? hee-hee