Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bringing back MEMORIES for my Dad...

My mom took these pictures a few weeks ago. Charlie went and got the squirt bottle and a comb. She then told grandpa to get out of his chair and sit on the floor. She had a plan...She is SO my daughter....She wanted grandpa to sit on the floor so she could do his hair. She tied to make ponytails and put barrettes in his hair while he patiently watched tv from the floor instead of from his chair.
The funny thing is that I did the same thing when I was little....dad's hair was a little longer when I played 'beauty shop' though. If Charlie can get her hands on a brush or a comb she goes looking for someone that is willing to let her 'brush-a-hair'.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kellie said...

charlie is so stinkin funny. she cracks me up. you have your hands full with her.

Skelley Family said...

Love this! I did the same thing as a kid too! Charlie is such a doll. Your dad is such a good sport. If he's like me, I love it when someone will brush through my hair and play with it!