Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day


Even on Father's Day....my dad is the one cooking. That is good for the resto of us though be cause he is an awesome cook!!!




After spending most of the afternoon at my parent's house we went home and the kids gave Trevor his Father's Day gift - swim suit, flip flops & boxers.
I got one picture of all of them together, of course none of them looking at the camera. Then Charlie wanted to take a picture. The first one she took was of all of their legs, I helped her with the second one and of course that is when they look up and smile. (wow- this view of our family room makes it look pretty boring!)

2 comments:

Skelley Family said...

Your kids look so proud of the gifts they are giving Trevor for Father's Day. Too cute.

Heidi J. said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend I can't belive that charlie is all ready two they grow up to fast. she is so stinken cute alan said he can't belive how much she looks like her dad but she is so much cuter!