On Tuesday I went to the ZOO, again, with Jensen for his fieldtrip. There were so many kids there! I think all of the schools plan their fieldtrips at the same time.

When we were at the Zoo just a few days ago, we only saw one bear. It was fun to watch them play with each other.
They had fun climbing on this elephant. It randomly makes noises or plays parts of songs.
Notice the girls on one end and the boys on the other....

This is in font of the white aligator. They call it the 'Ghost of the Bayou'.
All of the animals were very active, espically the monkeys! It was almost like they were playing tag or something.
I think the animals watch us and wonder we are making such a big deal about.

As we were heading back to the school busses, this wolf seemed to be watching something. Even when the boys made loud noises and yelled to other friends to come see, he didn't move or look over at us.


0 comments:
Post a Comment