Sunday, April 27, 2008

Charlie & Boone

Charlie loves our dog Boone. He is a big black lab; 4 years old, weighing close to 100 lbs. He is really good with the kids.
On Saturday I spent most of the day putting mulch in the flower beds in our yard. When Charlie wasn't napping, she was hanging out with Boone. On the second trip for mulch, I got Charlie a kid's meal at Wendy's. Here she is checking out the toy that came in her lunch.

I told her to get by Boone so I could take her picture. She climbed on his back. It didn't seem to bother him at all. He is so mellow, most of the time.


She is always kissing him, too.

And, she loves to share. She dumped her drink out and let him lick it up. I guess he likes rootbeer? She also tried to feed him the rest of her lunch; the chicken nuggets and fries.

I didn't let her give her food to the dog, so when she thought I wasn't watcing..... She then dumped her chicken out for our cat, Bella. I ended up just throwing them away so we didn't end up with ants!

1 comments:

Jess Schonberg said...

She is so dang funny! cant believe how big she is now!