Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Easter Baskets.....
McKayla went camping with my brother and his family so it was just Jensen & Charlie home on Easter morning.  Jensen was so excited to find his 'basket'.  He woke up at about 6am and I told him he had to wait until Charlie got up but he couldn't wake her up.  That drove him nuts!
Charlie did not want to look at me for a picture of the two of them - wonder who's in charge?
When she did finally look up, this is the best that I got from her.  
It didn't take too long for her to cheer up though.
Jensen is always up for a smile, especially when he's spotted Star Wars stuff!
Trevor was also at work so we made some cookies and headed up to visit him.  There are pictures of that to come.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your easter baskets. Looks like your kiddos enjoyed their easter bunny goodies!