Friday, March 6, 2009

Rascal Flatts Concert

McKayla got a ticket to the Rascal Flatts concert for her birthday back in January and the concert was last week.  We went with my friend Autumn and her daughter Shelbee and had a great time!
Jessica Simpson was the opening act.  We got there about half way through her performance.  She is not my favorite.....  I guess it is a good thing that she's cute because I didn't think she sounded very good in person and she forgot her lyrics......to a song that she wrote!
Shelbee-McKayla-Autumn-Me        

We were pretty far from the stage so the pictures didn't come out as clear as I would have liked.  Good thing that has nothing to do with being able to hear the music!  This is the second concert McKayla has gotten to go to -both were birthday gifts- and we have fun going. 
 (I think I'm going to start looking for a better camera, so if anyone has suggestions on good ones.....let me know.)  




6 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like tons of fun! What a fun mother/daughter night out! You are a great mom!

Jess Schonberg said...

Ok you and Kayla look like sisters! This is why you gotta pop em out while you're young! lol

Jess Schonberg said...

PS did you cut your hair off???

Shannon said...

I love going to concerts! I love the first picture of you and Kayla you look so pretty and Kayla looks just like you so crazy!

cassi said...

What a fun birthday present (for both of you!) I bet the concert was so fun!!

Heidi J. said...

How fun!! I can't wait tell Bailie is old enough to do that because Alan just isn't the go to concerts kind of guy. I had to laugh at the comment you made on my blog because it is so true. so let me know when Trev is of we can go any time just not on april 3 because Scott is getting married. Yahoo!!