Monday, March 30, 2009

'Crampa, can I do your hair?'


Charlie loves to do my dad's hair.
It is so funny to listen to her talk to him while she tries to comb and curl his hair. 
She has even tried to put pony tail holders in his hair but they won't stay in.

He's a good sport and goes along with her.  She even gets the curling iron out so she can do the 'curlur' to his hair.  Don't worry, we don't let her plug it into the wall.  She has my dad hold the plug end in her hand pretending that it is plugged in.  'Hold still or this will burn you, turn your head, close your eyes.....'
I am sure this brings back memories for my dad because I used to do the same thing when I was little - lucky for me his hair was a bit longer then.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is sooooo cute! What a good and patient grandpa!

Heidi J. said...

your dad is such a good sport!!

cassi said...

What a good Grandpa!