Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow Shoeing.........again



Saturday morning me and my dad went up the canyon snow shoeing again.  There was lots of new snow last week.  We headed up towards Granite Flats again but this time we turned off on one of the trails instead of staying on the roads like we have before.  It seemed so much steeper than it has before! And for some reason I had a real struggle staying on my feet this time....I fell down about 5 times.  One time I was under a tree and as I stood up a whole bunch of snow fell out of the tree branches right on my head!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think that looks like so much fun.

Jessica said...

I think it's fun that you do so many things with your parents! You have a good family.

cassi said...

What pretty pictures! I've never been- looks fun!