There were so many things to see in New Orleans. Here are some more of my pictures from the trip. We saw bands playing on the sidewalks, statues everywhere, VooDoo shops, once live alligators, street performers. We ate fried pickles and Beignets, we went to Coyote Ugly and the Aquarium, we rode the street cars everywhere. On Friday before the game we were walking around just seeing everything and my mom tried to use a restroom in a corner business. They told her that the restroom was closed for cleaning...turns out it was a Gay Bar - we were laughing so hard!
Don't worry I still have more pictures to share...


1 comments:
Love the story about your mom. How funny!! You never know where you'll end up! When I went on a haunted history tour, we started at a VooDoo shop and it was pretty weird. We ended in a bar that had a petrified cat that was creepy. It is such an interesting city that is for sure. How were the fried pickles? I never tasted those. Sorry about my long comments, but it's fun to see your pictures and know that I have walked those same streets and seen those same things. Love it!
Post a Comment