I am back from The Big Easy....
I spent a week in New Orleans. The reason for the trip was the Sugar Bowl -so much fun!!!- but we also did a lot of other things. We went on a City Tour, a Swamp Tour, to an Aquarium and to the National World War II Museum. I have over 230 pictures from the trip and it is going to take me a few days to sort through them so I can get them posted here on the blog.


3 comments:
I can hardly wait to see all of your pictures! I was so jealous when you texted me to tell me that you were at Cafe Du Monde eating beignets! What a fun get away for you and your parents. I'll be waiting to see and hear more about it. How was home life while you were away? Did Trev and the kids survive the business?
Lucky you, I'm sure you enjoyed yourself. Can't wait for the pictures!!!
I love all your pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I bet there is so much to do in that city- especially around New YEars and the game!!! Glad you had a great time- and that you were able to spend time with your family when you got back too.
Post a Comment