Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sage...Brin...and T

Last night I watched James & Lacey's kids while they went to a Christmas party.  This is what they looked like when I got to my house with the three of them.  It didn't last long though....my 3 were excited to have them over and managed to keep them occupied for the majority of the time there were at our house.
Just a side note......Earlier I mentioned that I would be going to the bowl game that UTAH will be playing in.  Well, it is official...I am going to New Orleans!  We will be gone for a week so I am sure that there will be PLENTY of pictures to share!

3 comments:

lutu's said...

thanks for the comment it was good to see you at walmart, i cant believe how grown up kayla is she is beautiful, she probably wondered who the heck i was and how i knew her name, merry christmas to you guys and happy new year!

cassi said...

Have fun in New Orleans at the game!!

Jessica said...

New Orleans!! Yeah I've been there a few times. If you have some time to kill while you are there, I can give you some fun places to see and things that are a must to do while you are there.